BuildIT Metrology is a feature rich, comprehensive software solution for inspection, data collection, and analysis that reliably supports dimensional validation throughout the entire manufacturing process. Examples for applications supported by BuildIT Metrology include measurements and inspection, such as GD&T evaluation or CAD based inspection, metrology assisted assembly and alignment, jig and tool building, process automation and reverse engineering.
BuildIT Metrology can be used in combination with all FARO contact and non-contact measurement hardware and additionally provides an interface to major 3rd party devices. It thus provides a single platform for all your 3D measurements devices, can connect to several devices in parallel and combine measurement data from several sources. An I/O interface enables further integration, such as with robotics for automated solutions. Workflows can easily be created in BuildIT without any need to code and the software supports both the creation of automated and manual workflows. Crucial points in workflows of guided processes can be enhanced with visuals and text instructions. In addition, BuildIT provides rich functionality to customize and (automatically) generate inspection reports easily.
Features & Benefits:
- Minimize rework and scrap through metrology-based assembly and alignment in real-time that reduce potential sources of error
- Ensure product quality based on accurate, reliable measurement results and analysis – BuildIT fitting algorithms are certified by NIST and PTB
- Increase throughput and reduce training time through automated and guided processes that reduce manual work and clicks
- Create, customize and configure automated workflows and inspection reports easily without coding
- Handle all your 3D measurement devices and tasks in single platform that is compatible with all FARO measurement hardware and major 3rd party measurement systems
Optimize your manufacturing processes and inform yourself about the latest measurement and analysis software BuildIT Metrology.