FARO Vantage Laser Trackers are portable coordinate measuring machines with exceptional accuracy and reliability for mid to large scale measurements reaching ranges of up to 80m. They are used for the precise alignment, measurement, calibration and maintenance of large parts, assemblies and machines, including applications such as machine alignment and maintenance, robot calibration, tool and mold wear monitoring or reverse engineering. The special ActiveSeek™ feature enables the tracker to follow, find and reconnect to the target, allowing the user to move around for the measurement capture whilst passing through obstacles on the production floor. In addition to this, the Tracker´s robustness and compensation capabilities enable you to inspect parts even in challenging conditions. The measurement of probe areas that are not in direct line of sight or features located in hard to reach or hidden areas can be performed using the 6probe, a handheld probe for 6 Degrees of Freedom (6DoF). Finally, the Vantage´s fast data acquisition rate makes this tracker perfectly suited for automated applications.
To eliminate more challenging line of sight issues or collect consistent scan data for larger parts, the Vantage Laser Tracker can also be combined with one or several FaroArms / ScanArms to form the FARO Super 6DoF TrackArm.
Features & Benefits:
- ActiveSeekTM improves inspection times with time saving of up to 50-75%
- Avoid cable clutter with long lasting batteries
- Compact, portable design makes it easy to quickly relocate the tracker
Solve line of sight issues easily
- Inspect hidden or hard to reach areas using the 6Probe handheld probe
- Extend the tracker to the Super 6DoF TrackArm to reach even more challenging line of sight points
- Measurement is possible in narrow, difficult to reach areas
Reliable, even under challenging conditions on the production shop floor
- Automatically monitors and compensates temperature, air pressure and humidity
- Robust design withstanding different environmental conditions such as temperature, vibration, dust or humidity
- RemoteControl: Remote control of the laser tracker via mobile phone or tablet
Learn more about the FARO Vantage Laser Tracker series in our product information documents or book a private and free product demonstration.