The Quantum FaroArm is a portable coordinate measuring machine (CMM) that sets the global standard for measuring arm technology supporting you in dimensional analysis, CAD comparisons and tool certifications. It stands for highest precision, reliability and user-friendliness for every type and shape of measuring part. With the addition of the portable 8-axis system, the Quantum FaroArm becomes even more accurate, ergonomic and can easily digitise larger objects by avoiding relocation of the measuring arm. Thanks to the 8-axis, the measuring arm no longer needs to be guided around the object when measuring large parts, but the component itself is rotated with the aid of the axis. This makes it possible to digitise larger objects comprehensively and accurately with ease resulting in up to 40% time savings.
If, in addition to tactile capture of individual measuring points, you want to capture larger areas of a part in parallel to tactile measurement, choose the Quantum ScanArm. Thanks to a blue laser, the FAROBlu Laser Line Probe achieves a superior resolution compared to a red laser thus enabling fast capture of even the smallest object details including reflective and dark surfaces. The Laser Line Probe FARO Prizm (TM superscript) uses green laser technology to measure and analyse high-resolution, coloured point cloud data. FARO Laser Line Probe PrizmTM is therefore an excellent add-on for all scanning tasks in which the colour and structure of the target surface are important.
Features & Benefits:
Maximise productivity and save costs by measuring directly where your part is made – even on the machine!
- Portable, robust design for maximum flexibility at the production shop floor
- WiFi available and long lasting power, swappable batteries for cable-free operations
- Easy to transport and shock resistant
- Functional in varying temperature environments
Perfect adaptation to your measurement requirements
- Various models with ranges from 1,5 to 4,0 meter
- Laser Line Probes for all scan requirements for 5x faster scanning: FAROBluTM and PrizmTM (Colour Scanning)
- Swap probes without the need to recalibrate
- 8. axis for greater measurement volume and faster scanning
Meet quality standards with reliable accuracy and certified consistency
- ISO-Standard 10360-12 (contact measurement) and ISO 10360-8 Annex D (non- contact measurement)
See for yourself the precision and user-friendliness of the FARO Quantum FaroArms or ScanArms in a free personal demonstration, or request a quote today.