FARO’s Laser Scanner series captures fast, simple and accurate measurements of complex buildings, facades and objects reaching ranges of up to 350m using advanced sensor technology. Did you know that the scanners can capture up to 976,000 points/sec. in one scan using the built in 165 Megapixel HDR camera, delivering realistic and true-to-detail scan results even in extreme lighting and weather conditions. FARO’s Laser Scanners are also certified with the Industry standard Ingress Protection (IP) Rating IP54 holding a battery run time of 4.5-hours, making these scanners the perfect partner and solution for all stages of your construction, building, engineering and architectural projects.
Features & Benefits:
- Accurate on-site compensation: Save scanning time and ensure high quality scan data and traceable documentation with the ability to verify and adjust the Focus compensation on-site or prior to scanning.
- On-Site Registration and Real Time scan processing: Increase overall scanning efficiency through immediate wireless transfer of scan data into FARO’s SCENE software.
- Adaptable: Functional in all environments, weather conditions and temperatures (-4°F /-20°C up to 131°F/55°C) using the FARO Focus custom settings option.
- Portable and Lightweight: Extremely mobile due to their compact size and lightweight (4.2 kg incl. battery),
- Touch screen interface: Simple and effective handling, for use by anyone of any level in any construction environment.
- Simple integration of Scan data: Quick and efficient transfer of the captured scan data captured into laser scanner software packages such as the FARO SCENE, FARO As-Built, BuildIT-Construction and other 3rd party softwares.
- Free online tutorials available
Book a LIVE web Demonstration today and speak directly to our industry experts to find out more about how the FARO Focus Laser Scanner series can assist in your scanning project requirements or simply request a quote for product costs and further information.
Request Product Information Quote Request Demo Request